Consider a Career with Bethesda! From part-time positions to sign-on bonuses, we could be exactly what you’re looking for!Available Positions
Partner since 2015. Grew from 1 - 3 clinics.
1. What were the challenges in owning your own business that motivated you to explore partnering with a larger company?
Increasing declines in reimbursement along with changes in payor network guidelines created operational challenges. As a small business, we also had limited resources to provide growth opportunities for our clinicians.
2. What did you see the benefits to be in such a partnership?
A partnership could provide additional resources (accounting, billing, collections, sales and marketing, recruiting) to allow for the continued growth of our practice. We also saw greater opportunities for clinician growth, including financial, clinical competencies and operational leadership.
3. How would you describe your experience with Upstream so far?
Upstream has provided a broad range of business management resources, including compliance and human resources, accounting, billing and collections, and sales and marketing. I have experienced first-hand Upstream’s proven leadership as solid business judgment and expertise continue to be evident in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
Upstream’s additional resources along with sound leadership have contributed to the growth of the Beyond Therapy for Kids brand.
4. What year did your partnership begin?
5. What advice would you have to others that may be considering a similar opportunity?
Know your partners. Evaluate the core mission, vision and values of the partner you are considering and how those align to you and your business.
Understand the partner’s future objectives (three- to five-year goals, for example) and where you and your business may fit in to those plans.